Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Becoming Head Prefect πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰



 Earlier on this term I became head prefect followed by having 4 new prefects, thanks to my principal Mrs Vickers.


Being a head prefect means I have to take on more responsibilities than the other 5 prefects combined. I, as head prefect, have to be an excellent role model to all students at Ruapotaka. I also have to make sure the other prefects are in shape and that they are doing their personal jobs properly. This year is probably going to be very sad because it is my last year as head prefect at Ruapotaka School.

At first it was hard for me to take in, but later on that day I told my mum what had happened and she was very proud of me, so that made my job easy because now I know I'll always have her by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment