Pages

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Get To Know Me πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸ˜€

My name is Katrina and I’m a year
8 student who currently attends Ruapotaka School and this is who I am. At school I have a considerable role because, I’m the head prefect of Ruapotaka School. Being a head prefect means I have to take on more responsibilities than the other 5 prefects combined. I, as head prefect, have to be an excellent role model to all students at Ruapotaka. I also have to make sure the other prefects are in shape and that they are doing their personal jobs properly. This year is probably going to be very sad because it is my last year as head prefect at Ruapotaka School.
In my family there are eight children and I’m the third eldest. I have six brothers and two sisters.  I’m half Maori, quarter Cook Islander and also quarter  Pakeha. I was born in New Zealand. My mother is Maori and my father is Cook Islander and Pakeha.

I like watching television and frequently cooking. Sometimes I cook things like noodles, mashed potatoes, and mince. My mother makes sure I’m always being watched.

My physical features include me being taller than my own age. My eyes are brown but when I cry they turn hazel.

I hope you’ve learnt a lot about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment